Log in to Mobile Banking
- Access the bank’s mobile banking site and enter your NetTeller™ ID and Password. Choose one of the options below from the Main Menu.
- Select Alerts from the Main Menu. The Alerts option displays if you have Alerts to view.
- Select My Accounts from the Main Menu.
- A summary screen with your Account Balances displays. From the list of accounts select which account you want to view.
- Transactions from the last 15 days are displayed. Select a transaction for more details. Select Transactions to return to the list of transactions.
- From the transaction list select My Accounts to return to the list of accounts or Main to return to the main menu.
- Select Transfer from the Main Menu.
- Choose the account to transfer funds from.
- Choose the account to transfer funds to.
- Enter the Transfer Amount.
- Choose Transfer Date and select Submit.
- A confirmation message and number display after the transfer is complete.
- An SMS** Text Message will be sent to confirm the transfer (only applies if text message alerts is enabled).
- You can only set up one-time, non-recurring transfers via mobile banking.
Paying Bills (Bill Payees are set up through NetTeller™ Online Banking)
- Select Pay Bills from the Main Menu.
- Choose the Payee.
- Choose the Pay From account.
- Enter Payment Amount.
- Choose Process Date and select Submit.
- A confirmation message and number display after the bill payment is complete.
- You can only set up one-time, non-recurring bill payments via mobile banking.
That’s it, be sure to check out the FAQs and Screenshot Pages, but if you have any questions please call, fax, or email us with any questions.
** You may be charged standard fees for text and Internet access depending on your mobile device carrier. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and/or charges for your mobile phone plan.